ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: thought this might be interesting

From: Don Peterson <autotech at flash.net>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:32:21 UTC

Message:

  Brian, (and the public)

Among my many other bad habits, I contribute a semi-regular article to a
British magazine called "Pilot", and used to write for a couple of US aviation
magazines (that no longer exist - alas).  Occasionally my rantings would
create a larger than average outpouring of angry "letters to the editor",
which the editor(s) would usually interpret as good news, as that meant people
were actually thumbing through the pages and being exposed to the paid
advertising.  Of course, anonymous letters to the editor rarely get published,
as they might be written by the targeted writer himself just to increase his
name value with the aforementioned editor.  But I digress....

Ideas and a free society.  They sort of go together, don't they?

By the way, I send my warmest regards to Rob, and Brian, and Mike and Jeff,
and all the other members of the board who are doing a damn fine job, and who
I find to be extremely responsive to any considered input that I or any other
member cares to send their way.

I wonder if the board is responsive to anonymous input?

Don P.