ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: thought this might be interesting

From: Alex Belov <belov at iac52.com>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:54:16 UTC

Message:

  Ignore them Don.  And I'm sure they are reading this right now and I'd
like to welcome them to the human race and America.  People converse and
have opinions.  Everyone has an option not to listen if they don't
agree and then write contradictory statements.  over-doing it...yeah
he/she is right about that.

Alex...

Alex Belov, President
Chapter 52 of the organization that I am now sure the name of anymore
www.iac52.com