ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: thought this might be interesting

From: jeffery at texas.net

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:09:44 UTC

Message:

  Personally, I believe that if something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing....

Anonymity provides a great rock to hide under, alongside all the other
invertebrates.  I don't always agree with Don's opinions, but he can usually be
counted on to provide a damn good debate from a different perspective, and
that's a healthy thing when discussing divisive issues.  If you don't like to
read a particular individual's views, then the DELETE key is your sword and a
properly configured email filter your salvation.  It must still be too cold in
the hinderlands for Exploders to be out thrashing their airplanes instead of
each other.  (And here I thought I was in this sport for fun and profit.)

Jeffery Poehlmann
Member, Dr. Sardonicus Fan Club

 Ignore them Don.  And I'm sure they are reading this right now and I'd