ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Conspiracies, Hidden Agendas and the RE ...

From: "Dave Reinhardt" <dave.reinhardt at mindspring.com>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:35:22 UTC

Message:

I know I'm risking my life by saying this, but I can no longer be silent
on this topic.  The perception that there are conspiracies and hidden
agendas within the Board is AN INTENTIONAL MISDIRECTION!  The REAL
conspiracy is being led by a group of allegedly "rank and file" members.
Their goal is to coordinate all aerobatic activities with the
Tri-Lateral Commission and the hidden One World Government, with the
ultimate goal of restricting all contest participation to black
helicopters, flown by our Alien Overlords.

Lighten up everyone.

Dave Reinhardt

      ()   ()