ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Pitts S2-A Prohibited RPM Ranges

From: gei at cfa.harvard.edu

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:07:38 UTC

Message:

Hi,

The best place to look for that is the Type Certificate Data Sheet.
It is on-line at the FAA website.
http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgMakeModel.nsf/MainFrame?OpenFrameSet

I sort of remember the rangfes, but you only wanted answers from
somebody who "KNOWS".

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,Glider,LBH,IA,CFI   | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/ACRO
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SOARING