ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Section 91.303

From: "Greg Dungan" <dungangd at hotmail.com>

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:59:12 UTC

Message:

  Contact your local FSDO and get a waiver for your proposed practice area and
then you won't have to worry about the definition of "congested" as used in
91.303.  When the FSDO approves the box (contact Bill Finagin at
WFinagin at compuserve.com if you have troubles), then the "FAA" has authorized
you to perform aerobatics in that area, as long as you use it IAW the
waiver.

10's,
Greg Dungan
IAC 16628, Ch 58