ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Section 91.303

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:01:05 UTC

Message:

  That is always what I have been taught. Additionally,
if you look at some satalight photos they do seem to
match up somewhat.

--- Randy Reed <reedrandy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mr 202 <G_202 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Just to correct, yellow on a sectional only
> depicts
> > lighted areas at night. not necessarily
> congestion.
> > I just was corrected on my bi-annual.
> > G202
> >
> That is interesting.  I am a CFI and have never
> heard
> of that.  Does anyone know where the regs or aim
> says
> that?  I am not trying to be a smart ass, I would
> like
> to know for my own knowledge.  It would make an
> interesting question for a BFR oops i mean a flight
> review.  randy reed

> http://sports.yahoo.com/

=====
Paul Stambaugh IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495