ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Exhaust System for Pitts S1S

From: wbeigel at cchat.com

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:32:27 UTC

Message:

  I would appreciate a recommendation for an exhaust system fabricator.  The
current mild steel system is cracking and I would like to upgrade to a new
SS system for my Pitts O-360 requiring both cross-overs and tail pipes.

What is a ball park cost for this system with the bare minimum requirements
and absolutely no extras?

Wesley Beigel
IAC 24991