ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Pending AD on fuel injector lines - ...

From: "Deene Ogden" <deene at us.ibm.com>

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:17:18 UTC

Message:

  And for those folks who find their lines don't pass (and are experimental),
a good low cost source of the lines is from the nice people at Airflow
Performance (864-576-4512).  I just replaced all the lines on my IO-360 for
less than $100.

Deene Ogden.

                      "John Harlan"
                      <jmharlan at ev1.net        To:       "Aerobatic Exploder " <acro at gf24.de>
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  [Acro] Pending AD on fuel injector lines - found it...
                      03/15/2002 09:50
                      PM

Found what I was looking for.  The existing AD is 93-05-22.  This AD
involves checking the fuel injector lines to check for leaks or cracks and
to make sure they are supported properly according to the Lycoming
drawings.  Apparently some lines have failed.
http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAD.nsf/0/328475ABDB6E404D8625684A005EFC55?OpenDocument&Highlight=92-12-10

The new pending AD appears just to add some more models that were missed on
93-05-22.
http://av-info.faa.gov/ad/NPRM/92ane56.html

John