ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Email address for Magic Voltige?

From: "Brent Rogers" <1brogers at rogers.com>

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:20:25 UTC

Message:

John,

Xavier's e-mail is (at least it was back in December 2000) magic at isp.fr

FYI, I was able to order over e-mail provided I was willing to put my credit card # in the e-mail.

Below is the text of my conversation with Xavier:

Did you say "books" (plural) by de Lapparent? What others has he written other than the "4 Minute Freestyle"

Regards,

Brent

Brent Rogers                        | CPL, ASELS, IA
Toronto, Ontario                   | COPA # 134213
Canada                                  | AOPA # 772585 7
1brogers at rogers.com        | IAC # 24428, Chapter 88
                                                 | Aerobatics Canada, Chapter 3
                                                 | Zlin 242L, C-GJHB, s/n 733
                                                 | Zlin 242L, C-GRRL, s/n 688
                                                 | PA-32RT-300T,  C-GGYM, Turbo Lance
                                                 | Hope Air Volunteer Pilot

Dear Brent,

Sorry for that late reply.

The price is 67 US$. If you want one, fax your details ( Credit card
number+expiry date+shipping address+billing address) at the +33 325 73 17
84, you'll be shipped a book within the following week.

Best regards.