ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Hangar floor (again)

From: Bokagan at aol.com

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:56:16 UTC

Message:

  Hi,

I did paint my hangar floor with the Behr 1 step epoxy. It looked great! I
waited the prescribed period of time (1 week), then rolled the Pitts into the
hangar. Now I have these tire marks where the main gear sits!  I think I will
have to put some mats down under the wheels to keep marks from forming, but I
wonder what I can use to get the tire marks off? Anyone have any suggestions?
If not, I will probably just put some more paint over the marks.

Interestingly, I ran into someone who was commercially painting an adjacent
hangar. He told me that he charged $3.30 per square foot! Boy, am I in the
wrong business!

Bo Kagan
Ft Myers, Fl