ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Extra aileron actuator arm attachment

From: Ian Scott <ian.scott at ebrevet.nu>

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:21:07 UTC

Message:

  ....as a P.S. to my mail. I have already contacted Extra and asked the
question. They couldn't remember how the arms are attached. They are looking
it up. I didn't hear anything back from them yesterday and now with Easter I
can't imagine I'll get an answer until well into next week and the aircraft
is needed for a display next weekend.

Thanks for any and all help.

Best regards,

Ian