ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Extra aileron actuator arm attachment

From: "TOM ADAMS" <flickroll at csi.com>

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:34:43 UTC

Message:

  OR!
 You can cut the hole with the soldering iron about the size of a quarter.
Then cover it with a flying wire cover that you get from Aviat. This works
well if you use self locking nuts,The open end wrench fitts just right.
For monoplane drivers, it's the small covers on the top and bottom of the
wings that gives access to the wire nuts for rigging the BI-plane.they can
be painted to match.

Best,
Tom Adams
IAC1999