ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Difficulty reaching IAC Site..

From: "William H. Park" <billpark at ktb.net>

Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 06:47:03 UTC

Message:

  I have tried on several occasions recently to access the members section
of the IAC web site only to receive the error message that the server
http://members/iac.org could not be found (or something similar to this
anyway).  When I attempted to write to the webmaster at the web address
indicated at the bottom ot the page (webmaster at iac.org) I received a
notification of permanent fatal error from my pop server stating that
the mail server for the address I was sending to wa not known.  Is
anyone else having similar problems? Is the server down? Are we being
snookered into believing that we have contact with our leadership when
in fact we do not.

Fortunately I found most of what I needed on the CIVA web site.  I do
think it would be nice if we could access the site and view the things
we are told that are there.

Bill