ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Aerobatics Now Illegal In Canada

From: "Ron Spencer" <splitimagewing at earthlink.net>

Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:18:03 UTC

Message:

  Interesting logic!...however, regardless of the "viz from the forward
cockpit", it should be noted that "flight visibility" according to ICAO is
clearly defined to mean in the horizontal plane only...with the only other
visibility direction being in the vertical ...and that would be referred to
as ceiling.

Hope this posting keeps acro alive in Canada...  The least I could do for
our Canuck cousins!

-RS-