ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Aerobatics Now Illegal In Canada

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith"<petera at nortelnetworks.com>

Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 12:30:26 UTC

Message:

Ahh, but across the river not 15 minutes away is Gatineau airport located in
friendly Quebec where aerobatics is not only tolerated but encouraged. Where
people show up at the airport to say they LIKE watching you fly over their
farm and the airport wants more aerobatics over its runway, hopefully many
of you will come and help us oblige at our contest this June 28,29th and
30th.

Cheers,

Peter