ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Aerobatics Now Illegal In Canada

From: Cudahy at aol.com

Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:17:43 UTC

Message:

Wow! This sounds difficult to believe. Particularly in a country that is so
well known for being otherwise so accommodating to aerobatic pilots. And it's
interesting that the notification came from a Transport Canada enforcement
supervisor. Would sure like to hear the other side of THIS story.  If one
reads between the lines, it almost makes it sound like the pilot took off
into less than perfect visibility and later tried to say that it was three
miles when he took off even if it wasn't three miles while he was flying.

John Cudahy
International Council of Air Shows