ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Jeans for a short fat guy

From: "Easy Monney" <noflytoolow at hotmail.com>

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:44:30 UTC

Message:

While I was leaving S&F I noticed that someone left a small duffel bag with
a pair of jeans in it. Who ever it was must not have any legs and be rather
robust as they were 30" legs and 36" waist! I can't for the life of me
figure out who must have been such a bozo to have lost their jeans. If
anyone can help me I will appreciate it.

OH I almost forgot. In the bag were some funny looking metals.
Several were silver and had WAG 2001 on them. One was Silver and said
something like "Championnat Du Monde DE Voltige". It sorta looks like greek
to me. They must be fake, as I know if they were real, nobody would have
just set them down and walked away!

If any one knows who this is, be please have him contact me, as I know he
would really like to get the jeans back.