ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Jeans for a short fat guy

From: "Easy Monney" <noflytoolow at hotmail.com>

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:28:11 UTC

Message:

I have met both Elana Klimovich and Svetlana Fedorenko.
Elana's legs are at least 36" but not her waist.
Svetlana legs might be 30" but her waist is at least a foot smaller so that
lets them out, but thanks for the attempt. I guess we will just have to keep
banging our heads together to find out who it is.
EM