ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Parachute packing in Los Angeles area

From: Keith Kosco <KJKosco at pacbell.net>

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:47:20 UTC

Message:

  Richard, I fly a Skybolt out of Camarillo, and I get my chutes packed by
Gary Hamm; he's a stuntman and a skydiving instructor down at Elsinore, as
well as the stepson of Bill Cornick the airshow flyer.  Great guy, located
in Thousand Oaks; he can be reached at  (805)241-1043 or (805)514-0581.

Regards,

Keith Kosco