ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: As long as we are changing names.......

From: "Brian Denk" <akroguy at hotmail.com>

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:18:39 UTC

Message:

  Turd Feurgeson for IAC president!  Can I give you my voting proxy on this
matter?  I fully trust that you will represent my best interests.  Really.
You betcha.

We need more Duckwaters in times like these.

Brian "what's in a name?" Denk
RV8 driver.
IAC member...until it expires..
Doesn't compete.
Flies flips 'n flops just fer the helluvit
Likes the mag, but wishes there was a swimsuit issue..(hey Ed, you look good
in a thong?)