ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Pitts S2B models

From: Prglgw at aol.com

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:26:16 UTC

Message:

  Hi:
I produce a range of static Aerobatic aircraft display models in 1/32nd
scale. You can view the current kits at : www.airshowmodels.com
I have an offer to owners, pilots and enthusiasts of the Pitts S2B, and S2C.
I am about to release the new kit, the Pitts S2B, and while the kit comes
with the factory stock red/white sunburst factory scheme decals, I would like
to offer some additional color schemes as well. So, if you would like your
Pitts color scheme done in decals for these kits, now is your chance. There
is no charge for this, but I need clear photos of all the various angles, and
of course the permission of the owner of the aircraft. I will be able to
offer these schemes as decal packs for the base kits, but it will allow
owners to depict their exact aircraft as well. In particular I am interested
in doing any unique or different paint schemes, as well some custom airshow
schemes. I am also releasing a Pitts S2S in the colors of Jim LeRoys Bulldog
airshow aircraft, and the Pitts S2C in a competition scheme.
If anyone is interested and can provide the photos please email me for
details.
Thanks, Pete