ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] antenna info

From: "Nate Wilson" <buzzman at 2fast.net>

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:03:48 UTC

Message:

Hi All,

      While I'm at the keyboard, just wanted to ask if anyone has some experience with the Advanced Aircraft Electronics Comm antenna sold by Aircraft Spruce. It is the type designed for composite and fabric aircraft use with no ground plane. Was thinking about installing one in my S1S. In particular, I am curious about location, method of mounting, and performance. Also looking for a phone number for Pyrotech or any other companies who sell wingtip smoke grenades. I believe Aero Pyro is out of business now. Many thanks in advance for all replies.

Nate Wilson