ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: antenna info

From: Gil & Phyl Tellier <giltel at earthlink.net>

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:55:22 UTC

Message:

My experience with an all metal belly from the seat rearward with swept
back belly mounted antenna and Terra radio in an S-1S is that in flight
send and receive is great but ground to tower is poor. I often have to
resort to a parallel King with VOR antenna in the wing for ground
communication. Gil Tellier