ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re:

From: John Cornwell <jwcornwell at usa.net>

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:38:54 UTC

Message:

  Ditto that one.  And, of course, Neil Williams's "Aerobatics."  Those two
books are the best ever.  Knowledge from a wealth of experience, exceptional
teaching ability and wonderful prose.  Delightful reads, over and over again.

"David J. Clemence" <clemence at nex.net.au> wrote:
'Flight Unlimited 95' by Eric Muller gives great insight to the finesse
required for competition figures.......if only I could convince the judges
that I have read this Scripture many times. My fiancee often reminds me just
how many times that actually is !!!!!!

Cheers

David J. Clemence
Laser VH-JAD