ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Federal Airway/aerobatics question

From: Waclute at aol.com

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:34:52 UTC

Message:

My home base is directly under a Federal airway.  My aerobatic box waives FAR
91.303 (d) so I don't have a problem but I'm wondering if I really need that
FAR waived for my box.  The top of my box is 4500' MSL.  The Minimum Enroute
Altitude for this airway is 6000' MSL.  Is the Minimum Enroute Altitude
considered the bottom of the airway or is it still considered 1200' AGL?

Bill Clute