ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Kathy Jaffe Challenge, September 6-8th, ...

From: Alex Belov <belov at iac52.com>

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:22:43 UTC

Message:

  Hi folks,

Just a quick little advanced note to mark your calendars.  IAC Chapter 52,
the Mid-Hudson Aerobatic Club, is sponsoring our annual aerobatic contest,
the Kathy Jaffe Challenge, on September 6th through 8th, 2002 at Sullivan
Co. Int'l airport (MSV) in White Lake, NY.  Same shtuff as every
year...primary through unlimited, power only. Regular 3-day contest
schedule.

We will be sending you more information as we get closer to the date as we
are still hammering out the details.

Mark your calendars and hope to see you all in beautiful autumn Catskill
mountains.

Alex...

Alex Belov, President
International Aerobatic Club Chapter 52