ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Kathy Jaffe Challenge, September 6-8, 2002

From: Alex Belov <belov at iac52.com>

Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:02:46 UTC

Message:

  We were frequently asked about our contest in the Catskills during the
very enjoyable New England Akro contest this past weekend, so I thought a
quick reminder is in order:

IAC Chapter 52 and the Mid-Hudson Aerobatic Club is proud to sponsor the
4th Annual Kathy Jaffe Challenge at Sullivan County Int'l Airport (MSV)
September 6th through 8th, 2002.  Standard 3-day contest schedule and we
plan to have many extra events, giveaways for goodies and much more.
This is the last chance for Northeast competitors to prepare and test
their skills before the U.S. Nationals two weeks later.

Mark your calendars and spread the word.  Please visit our website
www.iac52.com for more info and stay tuned for more detailed announcements
as we get closer to the date.

Alex Belov, Fearless Leader
International Aerobatic Club Chapter 52