ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Mueller's "Flight Unlimited": am lo ...

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:08:39 UTC

Message:

Hi,

I have just recently put a list of all books that I know about
on-line on my acro website at:
http://acro.harvard.edu/ACRO
in the section "Other Aerobatics Information".  Almost each book has a
link to an on-line source where you can buy it.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,Glider,LBH,IA,CFI   | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/ACRO
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SOARING