ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Whirlwind Prop Failure???

From: "L W" <lawillson at hotmail.com>

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:11:47 UTC

Message:

I did not intend the question to be "loaded". I have been considering the
purchase of a Whirlwind prop for awhile and if there are any problems, I
want the details. My Hartzell has reached TBO so if I'm going to switch this
is a good time.
I received a private reply with all the details. I also found the incident
in question at the NTSB site.

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief2.asp?ev_id=20011011X02079&ntsbno=SEA02LA003&akey=1

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post.

Larry Willson