ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Whirlwind Prop Failure???

From: PullSomeGs at aol.com

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:16:26 UTC

Message:

  The Whirlwind failure appears to have been due to improper installation
(torque) of the counterweights and not due to the Whirwind blades.

I have been flying behind a Whirlwind 400 series prop for a while and
absolutely loved it! I recently upgraded to the new Whirlwind 400C prop with
the  W  I  D  E  carbon blades. I can attest that THIS PROP ROCKS! and the
people at Whirlwind Propellers RULE! I cannot express enough the superiority
of their customer service, the quality and performance of their product, or
the confidence I feel while performing behind the 400C.

If you have any questions about the Whirlwind Propeller their email address
is wwpc at WhirlwindPropellers.com.

Skip Stewart
www.SkipStewartAirshows.com
PullSomeGs at aol.com