ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Decathlon battery/starter

From: "David C. Heinsohn" <kd0r at bulldognet.com>

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:30:11 UTC

Message:

  Now that I think about it, we had a similar problem on a 7GCBC several years
ago.  Turned out that the starter relay was not making properly.  Feel the relay
after an attempted start, it shouldn't be really hot.

David

--
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to