ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: STUDENT PILOT

From: "Ed Duckwater" <duckwater at presidency.com>

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:43:11 UTC

Message:

  >>Can a student pilot compete in a contest with a safety pilot?<<

Well my young lad, don't be discouraged by the nay-sayers. I am hoping you are you are a young, eager, caucasian boy willing to do ANYTHING to fly aerobatics. I will be glad to help you compete. At the next contest, you are more than welcome to fly my airplane, as long as you agree to stay in my hotel room.

If you feel a little unsettled by my offer, I will have my Catholic Priest and good friend (Father Peterson) chaperone out nocturnal activities.

Ed Duckwater
Zlin 50
NAMBLA #4567
--