ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Citabria Question (7ECA)

From: "Bradley Oliver" <brad at bradoliver.com>

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:18:10 UTC

Message:

I am concidering the purchase of a Citabria 7ECA, and the plane in the lead
of my search has a peculiar issue...the front seat is NOT adjustable.  Have
Citabrias ever been built with a non-adjustable front seat?  (This one was
built in the early 70's)  If so, can an adjustable seat be retrofitted?

Thanks!
~Brad