ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Wing wire tension on S1T

From: "Bear" <dmcff at email.msn.com>

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:10:15 UTC

Message:

  Hi All- Sounds like way more going on here than just tension- could not even
begin to guess without the ship here in my hands, BUT- I think there is an
issue with the correctness of the "box" formed by the wings, possibly the
flatness or trueness of the top wing tip to tip, etc. I would recommend wing
boards and bubble protractors- and start from scratch.

Doug Partl
IAC Tech