ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] I: S-2B Engine Mounts

From: "Giovanni Valmori" <givalmor at tin.it>

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:57:26 UTC

Message:

-----Messaggio Originale-----
Da: Giovanni Valmori
A: mailto:acro at gf24.de
Data invio: luned́ 29 aprile 2002 11.59
Oggetto: R: [Acro] S-2B Engine Mounts

Dear Gentleman
                          I need to change engine mount on my S2B (certified) in Italy.
I found that the mount in my S2B are the Lord J 7401-2 that are the same installed in the pitts S2A.
I am surprised to find that, because the 4 cylinders engine has a different weight from the 6 cylinders.
Someboby can tell me if this is correct or was a mistake from previos sobstitution?
Furthemore, somebody can suggest me if are better the barry or the lord?
In case of lord which is the P/N correct for the S2B certified?
In case of Barry which is the P/N correct to order from Spruce? The Aviat P/N is a different P/N from Barry.

I made too many questions.

Thanks in advance to everybody who can give me an help

Giovanni Valmori
Pitts S2B Italy