ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] FS: 1992 Christen Eagle II

From: "B. Jensen" <bjensen at integraonline.com>

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:57:14 UTC

Message:

  I'm selling my beautiful Christen Eagle II.  Here are the details:

1992 Christen Eagle II

490 TTAE
Final Assembly by Pete Gneidinger
October '01 annual (condition inspection)

AEIO-360-A1D 200 hp Lycoming.  First run engine
490 TTSN
Christen Inverted Oil
4-1 Sky Dynamics Exhaust
B&C Lightweight Starter
B&C Lightweight Battery
Elect. Oil Sump heater
Quick Drain Oil sump
Dynamically balanced Hartzell CS prop
Great running engine!

Imron Christen Eagle paint Scheme
Sighting device
Lang steerable TW
NDH
Cleveland brakes
Landing gear jack points
Canopy Cover
Eagle Display Barrier
Sportsman aerobatics only

KLX-135A built-in GPS/Comm
King Mode C transponder
Cockpit intercom system
Cabin Heater
Silver 5pt Ratchet Acro Harness in rear
Christen 5pt harness in front

$69,000

Email me privately for pictures and more details.

Bryan Jensen
bjensen at integraonline.com