ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Fuselage/wing on monoplanes?

From: "Andre Ronnberg" <andre.ronnberg at ronema.inet.fi>

Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:51:12 UTC

Message:

Hello group,
this might be a stupid question but this has bothered me for a long time!
Are all monoplane (aerobatic, like Laser, Extra, Zivko Edge, One Design etc) wings one piece, or are any of them in two pieces. I mean on planes with tube fuselage and wood/composite wing! How is the fuselage constructed, is there a opening that could be easily opened, later for removing the wing, if it is one piece!
Would apreciate if somebody could help me!

Andre Ronnberg