ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Dallas Acro schools?

From: jeffery at texas.net

Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 19:17:47 UTC

Message:

  The following school advertises in SA on occasion.  I have no personal
experience with them, but it would be worth making contact:

Southwest Flight Training- 800-807-5390, cmiller at aerobatic-training.com.  These
folks are located just east of Dallas and offer aerobatic instruction in either
a Pitts or a Decathalon.  Check out their website: www.aerobatic-training.com
and go to the training programs page.

Jeffery Poehlmann