ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Dallas Acro schools?

From: planedancer at netscape.net

Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 20:10:43 UTC

Message:

  Acroflyr at aol.com wrote:

>A friend of mine is interested in getting some aerobatic instruction in the DFW area. Does anyone on the list here have recommendations of schools?
>
>Thanks
>
>Cathy White

The one I can recommend is Southwest Flight Training in Rockwall, east of Dallas.  I've done some flying with the owner, Charlie Miller, and greatly respect him and his planes.

Web:  www.aerobatic-training.com

email:  cmiller at aerobatic-training.com

phone:  (800) 807-5390

Good luck, and where ever you go, let us know how it worked out for you!

--
Melanie
Rhome, TX (Ft. Worth)