Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] new subcriber

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] new subcriber

Thread: [Acro] new subcriber

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 02:52:11 UTC

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV>Greetings everybody, this is Randy Bauer and I would like to make a few comments on my stay in scottsdale, under the tutelage of Budd Davisson. The experience was an eye opener in more ways than one. Although I had flown some pretty exotic (at least to me) aircraft, none of them had prepared me for the test of one's skill, not to mention reflexes, that the pitts demanded. Not that it is a bad airplane, oh no! It does exactly what you tell it to. That is, if you tell it the right thing it will do the right thing. Otherwise..... Anyhow, Budd took it all in stride, and showed me that it can be done. He must have convinced me because I am presently looking for a S1-C or thereabouts. So if anyone out there is looking to sell, I am looking to buy.</DIV></div><br clear=all><hr>Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. <a href='http://g.msn.com/1HM105401/47'>Click Here</a><br></html>

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn