ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] US license to European (Swiss) license

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:16:29 UTC

Message:

  I have a co-worker that is from Belgium. While on
assignment in the United States for a couple of years
he  recieved his Private pilot license. He is having
difficulties transfering it to a JAR Certificate
(Eurpoean).

Can any of our international friends help with some advice.

=====
Paul Stambaugh - IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495