ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Maytown

From: CWisman at aol.com

Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 00:46:16 UTC

Message:

  A reminder to all the happy acronuts on the east coast: Maytown is coming in a little over two weeks.  As always, chapter 58 will try to host a fun weekend for all.  Long range weather looks favorable this year and we will again provide an ample supply of flies for those who wish to do further empiric research on which side of the propellor the remains accumulate.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me or Larry Bashore.

Advanced and Unlimited knowns will fly on Friday evening May 31.  Sorry, the box is not open for practice on Thursday but will be available Friday morning and afternoon.

Craig Wisman
717-566-5665
CWisman at aol.com