ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Super Fli

From: EDDIE EDWARDS <eddiee at primus.com.au>

Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 13:09:10 UTC

Message:

It was developed from Phil's R\C MODEL of the same.
Some old R/C modeler  -  magazines had reports on both the model and
full size.
Eddie Edwards
YAK55

Lumty at aol.com wrote:

>I'm looking for data on an airplane that was introduced to the aerobatic
>world in 1975. It was designed and built by Phil Kraft and was called the
>Super Fli. It was a cool little monoplane. Any one out there know anything?
>
>Eddie

Tates Toy Kingdom  /  Tates Performance Hobbies
Toy and Hobby Retail, Importers & Wholesalers
135 Shannon Ave Geelong West VIC 3218        Australia
E Mail :    eddie at tates.com.au      or       eddiee at primus.com.au
Web  :          www.tates.com.au
Phone :    Bus.  03 52224201      Intl.   61 352 224201        Mob. 0438
521576
Fax :        03 52231257               Itnl.  61 352 231257