ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICAS & Aerobatic Cometency Cards

From: Phil Sisson <sisson at mcleodusa.net>

Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:29:45 UTC

Message:

No you are not  the only one who is not happy with it.

Why should an international organization have anything to do with
issuing FAA waivers?

I used to have a "ground up", It didnt cost anything then.  If I wanted
one now, It would take years to get it by going through ICAS ladder..

Part of it is the FAA claims to be too busy, so they handed it to them.

Phil Sisson