ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICAS & Aerobatic Competency Cards

From: EdF16 at aol.com

Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:37:34 UTC

Message:

  Dave,
I am a relatively new airshow pilot (fourth year) and am still working my way
down the  altitude ladder to eventually get a surface card.  While at first,
I felt a little of your feelings towards cost and time involved with getting
an ACE card, please understand that the way the process is now is definitely
to OUR benefit.

At face value, it is alot of money and time to get your card, but if ICAS
handed the program over, the process would not be anywhere as good as it is
today, if not gone for good.

If you really want it, you'll do it.

Just my thoughts, fly safe.
Ed Hamill