ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Chuck Alley Cajun Aerobatic Contest

From: "Neil J. Broussard" <njb100 at acadian.net>

Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 04:06:35 UTC

Message:

    On behalf of the Cajun Aerobatic Club, I would like to personally thank all of the pilots who made it down to Louisiana this past weekend for our fourth contest.  Although the weather did put us behind schedule, I hope everyone had a great time and I know everyone had some good food!  Besides the awesome contest staff we had running the show, the Cajun Club would also like to express our appreciation to those who drove down from all over the south just to help out and visit with us. I feel that these people truly exhibited the spirit that make this sport enjoyable for everyone.  I personally look forward to seeing all of you around the contest circuit this year and hopefully back down in Louisiana for our next contest.

Sincerely,
Neil J. Broussard
President
Cajun Aerobatic Club