ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICAS - Fees

From: Phil Sisson <sisson at mcleodusa.net>

Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 04:21:12 UTC

Message:

  No not models, it would be higher.... But we are already paying the FAA for a
job they should be doing and a service they should be providing, that is,
issuing waivers as spelled out in the FAR's..
An "International" organization should not have any authority or input when it
comes to issuing a United States Federal Air Regulation waiver.

Now,  200 bucks is relative. To some of you nose in the air pilots it is
nothing, but to some people it is a lot..............

And I will sign my reply.

Phil Sisson,     Litchfield, IL