ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICAS - Fees

From: john king <john_king_488ma at yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 04:46:14 UTC

Message:

  You know - I agree with Phil on this one.  (And this
is not a shot at ICAS or their fee.)  But if it is
really true that our friends at the FAA won't issue a
low level waiver if you go to them directly - then
something is wrong.

Alternatively, the FAA could delegate the exclusive
authority to issue all aerobatic box waivers to me.
I'll form a new organization called the International
Group for Aerobatic Grounds (IGAG)

Never happen!

John King