ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICAS - Fees

From: "G_202" <G_202 at hotmail.com>

Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:05:05 UTC

Message:

  No - I wasn't trying to be an up in the air snob. $200 is $200. My point was
if any one here runs a business knows there is alot more than apparrent cost
to any one opperation, and it always 'erks'? me when people only look at the
job in the sense of cost of the time on one employee only and not the bigger
picture.  But $200 isn't alot of money anyway rich or poor if your in the
airshow business. Sure I would always like to save $200 or even $50 I am no
idiot, but a realist. And I wasn't trying to insult anyone who thinks $200
is alot of money. but simply put they are not in air show business and if
they are I hope they're not cheap :).
G202 'want a be' flyer :)